Step into the New Year in Style at Historic Catalina Casino
Prepare to dance the night away on the storied hardwood of Catalina Casino’s world famous circular ballroom. This package includes admission to Avalon’s 45th Annual New Year’s Eve Celebration, as well as round trip boat or helicopter transportation, your choice of accommodations and more.
Your New Year’s Island Eve Package includes:
- Admission to the 45th Annual New Year’s Eve Celebration at Catalina Casino
- Round-trip on Catalina Express from Dana Point, San Pedro or Long Beach or Round-trip on Catalina Flyer from Newport Beach or Round-trip on Island Express Helicopters from Long Beach
- $50 dining credit per person at Avalon Grille, where urban chic meets island casual
- Overnight accommodations at your choice of Pavilion Hotel or Mt. Ada
Pavilion Hotel also includes:
- Island chic accommodation 14 steps from the beach
- Hot breakfast, featuring applewood smoked bacon, savory sausage, egg scramble, fresh-squeezed juices and coffee
- Evening wine & cheese reception around the fire in the ocean-view courtyard
- Access to fitness classes and wellness program at Island Spa Catalina
- Bell service and dockside luggage service to and from Pavilion Hotel
Mt. Ada also includes:
- Elegantly appointed accommodations with incomparable Avalon views
- Breakfast, lunch and evening wine and hors d'oeuvre reception
- Butler's Pantry stocked with fresh fruit, ice cream, snacks, soft drinks, beer and wine
- Use of a golf cart to explore the Island during your stay
- Priority cabana and chaise lounge booking at Descanso Beach Club
- Access to tennis courts at Catalina Country Club
- Complimentary green fees at Catalina Island Golf Course
- Access to Island Spa Catalina pool, hot tub, relaxation deck and fitness classes
- Discover the Casino Tour of historic Catalina Casino
- Private transportation from airport, heliport, boat terminal or other lodging
- Daily housekeeping, nightly turndown service and Wi-Fi
Are You Ready to Celebrate?
This 45th Annual New Year’s Eve Celebration features a buffet dinner, dancing to the sounds of The Xceptional Music Company Band, one champagne split, on-site photographer, midnight balloon drop, party favors, hats, noisemakers and more. Coat and tie are required. Black tie optional.
Not valid with any other offers, some restrictions apply. Pavilion Hotel & Mt. Ada may require a 2-3 night minimum stay. Not valid for groups. For group information, please contact email@example.com.